Monday, July 24
Blogging and Me
I have been tagged by Dylan to tell you:
  1. When did [I] first start blogging and why? I started blogging middle of last year when there's was just nothing better to do at a certain point of time. And out of the blue, it just became something I couldn't do without. Unlike keeping a written journal--which I have done since forever--it's more fun because I could get to read other people's blogs as well. It was keeping a journary and at the same time interacting with people from all over the world.
  2. What don't [I] talk about? Things that I myself try not to think about but usually, I just talk about anything I feel like sharing with others. But politics and religion are things I don't wanna make a comment on--no matter how much I'm dying just to.
  3. [Am I] and [my] blogging persona the same person? Most of the time, yes--because if I let Tiffany (my inner witch-with-a-capital-B) reign supreme, this place will be full of profane rants you won't even wanna read it.
  4. How do [I] use blogging to build friendships? I don't. It's the connection I find with other bloggers that build my friendships with them. I think. But it's always fun to know that there are actually other people in the world who like the same things you like.
  5. How would [I] describe your writing style? Free, fun, and me. Although I warn you that there will be times when it could nasty in here--that's when Tiffany rears her ugly head.
I'm tagging Ai-ai, Yowee, Rex, and Talia.

Labels: ,



7 Comments:

Blogger Rowena said...

Hey, you did it! Thanks, it was great to read...it's funny how we set these blogs up, not thinking anyone will find them and read them and then you find out that some people actually do and that they become your friends, it's so cool.

Your writing style is free and fun and I have found a new place that I have to stalk daily...you're a funny one! ;)

Blogger Kookie said...

Exactly! As I told you, I found your blog when I typed in Suzanne Brockmann and what a surprise--a fellow movie maniac and romance reader who happens to be a Beckhamist, too!

It's good to hear that you think my place is free and fun...I try my best for it to be!

Blogger Rowena said...

Well your blog is definitely a must stop by place for me, I'm not usually around on the weekends and yesterday I was swamped so I didnt' get to blog hop, YUCK! But I'm bizack...and a big time Beckhamist too! LOL.

So what are you favorite books? Do you have any?

Blogger Kookie said...

I only blog (and blog hop) when I feel like...

Right now, I'm into romantic thrillers--been reading a lot of Brockmann stuff lately. But once in a while I get all high school-ly and have a serious jones for historicals. But anything with love and romance in it is something I will likely read and love to read. Although there are times when I find none in a book and I just feel like throwing it--which I don't 'cause I think books have souls (even if they suck big time!).

Blogger Rowena said...

Ooh which Brockmann's are you reading? The Troubleshooters series? You should come peep out our book blog, we review the books we read and keep up with each other's books, you can get the link off my blog on the left sidebar under My Other Blogs, LOL. Come check us out. Grace is a reviewer over there.

And if you're reading The Troubleshooters, how are you liking it? Do you love Sam as much as I do? If not, why the heck not? What's wrong with you? LOL, j/k.

Blogger Kookie said...

I'm from the Phils (I wish I was a Brit, girl!) and it's kinda hard to get my hands on all her books (I don't shop online) but with constant visits to the bookstore, I did manage to complete the TS series--and annoyed the heck out of the customer service lady because I keep on asking when their next Brockmann books will arrive. But the latest one I've read is still Hard Target...so old news. And I hunt secondhand book shops--and get all dusty in the process--to find her other books. I still haven't completed her Tall, Dark and Dangerous series though.

And there's nothing wrong with me because I think Sam is a dream come true! Hahaha! I found Gone Too Far in one of those bargain secondhand book shops--in the back of a shelf. I was sooo relieved to find it that I had to sit down on the frigging floor for a few minutes!

No problem. I'll Blogroll you, guys. I wish I could review books as well as you do, peeps, but I can't. I dunno why but I'm more comfy hacking a movie than a book. c",)

Blogger Kookie said...

Oh, yeah. I did post something about the series somewhere in the July archive. Hahaha!

Post a Comment

<< Home