Monday, January 29
A For Adorable...Not!
A - Available/Single? - Single...but waiting for Becks to take me.

B - Best Friend? - With an S. Lee Ann and Olivia.

C - Cake or Pie? Pie. Although cakes can get interesting sometimes, nothing beats even the most boring pie.

D - Drink Of Choice? Iced tea or pineapple juice.

E – Essential Item You Use Everyday? Gotta have my aloe lotion everyday--morning and night. And I don't go out without wearing the ring my mother gave me years ago--I feel naked without it.

F - Favourite Colour? Green, green, and more green.

G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? Neither really. I'm a chocoholic and that's it.

H - Hometown? - Tanjay City, the Phils.

I - Indulgence? Romance books...and t-shirts.

J - January Or February? February--only 28 or 29 days of work but the salary is still good for the whole month.

K - Kids & Their Names? None.

L - Life Is Incomplete Without? My family.

M - Marriage date? As soon as I find myself a groom.

N - Number Of Siblings? Two sisters that are twins.

O - Oranges Or Apples? Oranges, especially those cute little Mandarin ones.

P - Phobias/Fears? Snakes/Failure.

Q - Favourite Quote? "Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful." (Stole it right from Dylan, from whom I stole this whole thing. LOL!)

R - Reason to Smile? When I do a good deed without realizing it until after everything's all said and done...and not just bloghop but also do Neopets at work. Hahaha!

S - Season? Since we only have two here, I'd say the dry season--I love summer.

T - Tag people? Anyone who hasn't done this.

U - Unknown Fact About Me? That I'm on the hunt for Mr Right. (Believe at your own peril. LOL!)

V - Vegetable you don't like? Okra. Need I say more?

W - Worst Habit? I can be a real sloth when I want to.

X - X-rays You've Had? The chest ones during general physicals.

Y - Your Favourite Food? Pasta. Obviously, I walk right into the calorie-overload trap.

Z – Zodiac Sign? Leo.

Labels: ,



4 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

LOL! Good answers, sweets.

Did you know your (and Dee's) favorite quote is from 1 Corinthians in the Bible?

I've missed you lately. :)

Blogger Kookie said...

I knew it was mentioned in A Walk to Remember that it was from the Bible but I didn't exactly find out from what book. Thanks for the info though. As you can tell, I'm not a very good Bible reader.

Hey, missed you, too, Hols. I'm glad I can finally bloghop these days and see what y'all are doing. >",<

Blogger Holly said...

I'm glad you can blog hop, too, babe. Stop being a stranger. :P

Blogger Kookie said...

It's hard to have a 'serious' blogging session when unexpected things keep popping out of the woodwork. Will explain about it when I can.

Post a Comment

<< Home