Tuesday, September 19
Guilty Or Not
1. Dated outside your race?
NOT GUILTY (not yet...maybe I'll get myself a mutant).

2. Singing in the shower?
GUILTY (all the freakin' time).

3. Spit in someone's drink?
NOT GUILTY (why would I do that?).

4. Played with Barbies?
GUILTY (but it was my cousin's).

5. Made someone cry?
GUILTY (I might have).

6. Opened your Christmas presents early?
GUILTY (because they were not wrapped in the first place).

7. Lied to a friend?
GUILTY (not that I can remember the incident--when I was 6? 7?).

8. Watched and cried while watching a soap opera?
GUILTY (although these days WWE Raw and Smackdown are the only soaps I watch).

9. Played a computer game for more than 5 hours?
NOT GUILTY (net surfed...yes!).

10. Ran through the sprinklers naked?
NOT GUILTY (I was never that high).

11. Ate food that fell on the floor?
GUILTY (if I know that the floor is clean...and duh! there are a lot of people in the world who would give their life for that scrap of food).

12. Went outside naked?
NOT GUILTY (I said I was never that high).

13. Been on stage?
GUILTY (but not by choice).

14. Been on stage naked or close to it?
NOT GUILTY (oh, jeez!).

15. Been in a parade?
GUILTY (because most schools can't come up with any other activity).

16. Been in a school play?
NOT GUILTY (but for class presentations with role playing...then, yes).

17. Drank beer?
NOT GUILTY (no plans to either).

18. Gotten detention?
NOT GUILTY (I can be good when I want to).

19. Been on a plane?
NOT GUILTY (scared, scared).

20. Been on a cruise?
NOT GUILTY (If only I could say guilty to this one).

21. Broken into a house?
NOT GUILTY (there hasn't been a need to).

22. Gotten a tattoo?
NOT GUILTY (but I really want to have at least one).

23. Gotten piercings?
GUILTY (only in my ears).

24. Gotten into a fist fight?
NOT GUILTY (I wouldn't like to be in one).

25. Gotten into a shouting match?
GUILTY (because I can be a bitch, too, if I want to).

26. Swallowed sea/pool water?
GUILTY (can't be avoided).

27. Spun yourself in circles to get dizzy on purpose?
GUILTY (when the stupidmeter acts up on a high).

28. Laughed so hard it hurt?
GUILTY (all the time!).

29. Tripped on your own feet?
GUILTY (there goes the stupidmeter again).

30. Cried yourself to sleep?
GUILTY (but please, no drama).

31. Cried in public?
GUILTY (when the BOORs had an 'all out' fight when we were in high school...and the cinemas are public).

32. Thrown up in public?
GUILTY (oh, oh, oh!...on a ferry during bad, bad weather when I was around 10--and that was the only time).

33. Lied to your parents?
GUILTY (but can't remember the last time).

34. Skipped class?
GUILTY (because the teacher never shows up so might as well have an early dinner).

35. Cried so hard you threw up?
NOT GUILTY (is that possible?).

Stole this from Rex.

Labels: ,



2 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

actually it IS possible to cry so hard you throw up. I've done it. Not one of my better moments. *Shudder*

I might have to borrow this for my blog, k?

Blogger Kookie said...

If it's possible, it definitely is nobody's better moment.

Holly, no probs...feel free to grab this one. ;o)

Post a Comment

<< Home