Tuesday, August 8
Loves and Hates in ABCs
I borrowed the idea from Dee and Grace's blogs but I just sorta revamped it. So, I love...

Armageddon..my all-time fave movie.
Bo Bice...my all-time fave AI alum yet.
Chocolates...my poison.
David Beckham...is a demigod.
England...aight, I'm an Anglophile.
French fries...thank God for small things.
Green...my most fave color (although not for reason Lee Ann and Olive say).
Hawaiian spare ribs...the yummiest easy-to-cook food ever.
Ice cream...yum-yum-yum!
Jigsaw puzzles...the 500-plus-piece kind is perfect for Sunday afternoon fun.
Knights...don't you just wish you were there when chivalry was well and truly alive?
Lee and Red...my ever reliable and ever present therapists.
Monster Radio...my current fave radio station.
Nuts...almonds, pistachio, peanuts, cashew...coconut? Hahaha.
Original...how I like my Pringles and Pik-Nik snacks.
Perfect...my most fave Judith McNaught book.
Queer Eye for the Straight Guy...and the straight girl, too.
Real Madrid...or wherever Becks happens to be playing.
Sacramento Kings...I save my loudest basketball cheer for this team.
Trivia shows...one of these days, you're gonna see me in one.
Uno...my kind of card game. It's cool to be six again.
Vikings...one of my most fave heroes in historical romances.
Winnie the Pooh...has the cutest tummy in the cartoon world.
X-men movies...lovely trilogy--and not just because of Hugh Jackman.
Yankees...my baseball team of choice.
Zitti with meat sauce...my staple Sbarro order.

...and I love to hate...

Argentina's football squad...I might respect them but could never cheer for them.
Blogging....not!
Cigarettes...the smell is atrocious and they kill, too.
Dancing...because I know that I'm more than uncoordinated, I'm hopeless, when it comes to it.
Electrical blackouts...because life comes to a halt. Well, almost.
Formal affairs...no flip-flops or trainers or jeans. Help!
Goodbyes...who doesn't?
Horror movies...they all have the same freakin' plot.
Infidelities...as attractive as shit.
Jose Mourinho...he's a good manager (maybe) but still comes across as too cocky.
Katie Holmes...for hooking with Cruise and having his 'alien' baby,
LA Lakers...or whatever team Kobe plays for.
Milk...they say I've had too much of it as a kid.
Numbers...and they hate me back.
Okra...is worse than squash.
Physics...so no wonder my lowest grades come from this subject.
Queer haters...narrow minds are them.
Racism...because I have been a victim of it countless of times already.
Sci-fi books...the type of book I wouldn't even touch.
Tom Cruise...especially after the divorce--and jumping on the couch didn't help the (nut)case.
Umbrellas...unless I don't have to hold them.
Vanity...the world doesn't need it right now or any other time.
Wearing non-flat footwear...you have to pay me to change that.
X-rays on the chest...because it doesn't feel good to wear no bra while someone tries to see through you!
Y Tu Mama Tambien...I'm sure the story didn't really need all the mink action.
Zigzagy roads...because sooner or later it will cause someone to do the psychedelic yawn. Yikes!

Labels:



4 Comments:

Blogger Rowena said...

Ugh, not the Sac Town Queens and hating on an LAer, Kobe...Ugh, I'm so disappointed...but you got the Becks stuff right and I LOVE Perfect, that book is the bomb, LOVE Zack Benedict, when he was in the snow and he thought Julie drowned? SOB! That was the best scene EVER!

Blogger Holly said...

Good answers, except for the Kings thing, cuz I'm from Southern Cali where it's all about the Lakers (Though I'll admit that I'm not a basketball fan AT ALL, I just support the Lakers to help my girl Dee out..LOL).

I was too lazy to do this, but you should do the 100 things about me next. That was fun. :)

Blogger Kookie said...

Hahaha! I know, y'all call us Queens but that's okay...does it help though to tell you that I used to like Kobe in his rookie year about a million years ago? But that was it.

There was a bad thing about Perfect though--it ended and I didn't want it to. I wanted it to go forever. The scene at the school rehearsal was like my absolute tearjerker!

Blogger Rowena said...

I'm saddened to tell you that I'm STILL disappointed in your choice of basketball teams Kookie, L.A. is where it's at and soon, Kobe will have our team back on top, I have every faith in him.

You're right about the Perfect thing. haha.

Post a Comment

<< Home