Monday, October 8
DE: McDreamy And/Or McSteamy
It would break my heart to choose so I'd say AND.

Well, the new fall season has descended upon us couch potatoes so on with all the marathon TV sessions. And what better way to kick it off with than to feature my two most favorite hotties from one of my most fave television drama--Grey's Anatomy. And it doesn't really take a genius to guess who the objects of my affection-slash-fantasies are.

I was all ready to marry him when he got dumped in Sweet Home Alabama but staring at Patrick Dempsey's Dr Derek Shepherd a.k.a. McDreamy is a whole new heaven. Wearing those blue scrubs doesn't help his hotness either. Another plus is his best friend: Dr Mark Sloan a.k.a. McSteamy--played by the uber sexy Eric Dane. It's a wonder the TV screen doesn't fog up every time he has a scene. And those eyes? Double hot damn, Rebecce Gayheart is one lucky mama.

GA's new season has started and although it feels weird to have some of the old faces gone, I'm going with the flow as long as the familiar McDreamyfication and McSteamyness are still there. As for the slide below, check it out with caution: it might get you hot, bothered or both. Or pregnant.

Until Thursday. Oh, be still my heart.

Labels: ,



2 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Hey girl, where are you? Been thinking about you!

Blogger Rowena said...

Hey YOU! Holly and I were just talking about you and wondering how you were doing...I'd say you're doing quite well for yourself since you're posting HOTTIES on here...come back and post more hotties please!

Post a Comment

<< Home