Sunday, September 16
Dreamboat Express: England National Football Squad
I know I have been neglectful of my Dreamboat serial. It used to be a weekly thing and then it dwindled down to a biweekly post. But lookee here, it's now become a monthly! And we're midway through September and I haven't posted anything for this month yet. I swear I'm not gonna switch this into a yearly thing. That would mean a single dreamboat every year--now, that is a really, really sad thought.

And for the long overdue post, I'm doing the England national football squad for compensation. There's a lot of drool-worthy players in the line-up and I bet they're going to be compensation enough.

I know I've made it a point to not feature Becks here since he has his own serial. But out of respect of the former captain, I'm putting in at least one pic of him in this post. And then there are the repeat offenders: Michael Owen, Steven Gerrard, and Alan Smith. Special mention goes to: current skipper John Terry, Ashley Cole, Rio Ferdinand, Frank Lampard, Joe Cole, Wes Brown, and keeper Paul Robinson.

Thank you, lads, for the two winning outings last week. We're definitely back in business!

Labels: ,



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fabio Capello has just 9 days, 13 hours and 11 minutes left to learn English for his first meeting with the England squad! Pledge your support now and help Fabio Capello learn English!

Post a Comment

<< Home