Friday, June 27
Who'd Have Thunk It?!
Exactly.

After forty-eight years, I've decided to crawl out of the rock that I've been living in for the past several months and have decided to brave the world again. The blogging world that is. I have been swamped with work, work, work and work. Have I mentioned work yet? Daym! I thought I wasn't going to survive.

But ta-da!!! Here, I am.

I never thought I'd have the time again to visit the blogging jungle. First, I got moved to another line of business at work--if there was anyone busier than a bee, that was me. And then, I changed departments entirely. My first month there was a month of OTs--but weirdly enjoyable. Yeah, I won't trade this job for anything else--I never predicted that I'll be enjoying it this much. I'm prolly becoming crazy so don't mind me.

LOL! Sad to say, you can't. Because you're reading my blog! I just don't care if I'm doing it right. I know it feels damn good to be doing it again. Home sweet home. I just a have a feeling of being lost since I know that that there have a been a number of new things in Blogger that I've missed in the past several months. Poor me has a lot of catching up to do if I'm serious about doing this thing again. I don't even know if I know how to edit my blog layout anymore.

Honestly, I'm just testing the waters. Again. I know I don't have the time that I used to have--isn't it obvious from the six-month hiatus? But I missed blogging very much. If I have to do it once a month, so be it. But I just want to have a place to go to when I feel like ranting. Or shouting to the world that I'm uber happy. Or share with the my blogreaders (are there any left?) my fetish for drool-worthy hunks. What better way to vent my writing frustrations than those?

And what about my book blog? That had been left to gather dust in the past half year as well. I just checked and the layout is in a majorly bad way--will edit, will edit. Not to mention that I've been pretty bad at reading my books. I've been buying a lot but barely have the time them. They're just piling up in one corner waiting for me to spare them a little bit of what's left of my personal time. They're prolly thinking that I right now: "She doesn't have the time for us and now she wants to pick up on blogging again!"

But I will do my best to properly have "me time" again. Regardless of how short of a time that is. I should be having equal time to watch my fave shows, read my books, and type in a few words in here.

So yeah, see ya around.

Labels:



3 Comments:

Blogger ~ames~ said...

KOOKIE!!!

I'm so glad you're ok. I came across an email I sent you a looong time ago and was wondering how you were doing.

Glad you're back.

MWAH!!

Blogger Holly said...

KOOKIE!! I've missed you.

I'm glad you're alright and decided to come back to blogging.

Big Hugs!!

Blogger Kookie said...

Yo, guys!!!

It's so nice to know that some people have noticed that I was gone for a 'bit.' Hahaha. I promise to hop on over to your blogs as soon as I get rid of my hiatus hungover.

Hugs back!

Post a Comment

<< Home