Friday, August 25
New Bites
The Kookie monster bites the blogging bullet again. Two more times. Whew! I didn't find anyone to customize any templates for me for these two babies but I found a couple that I liked so...

Admittedly, I am a crap book reviewer. But I want to try my hand at book blogging since I think it's the natural progression after reading. So I hope you have time to check out my
Bookabulary.

Hahaha! This one's an experiment, really. I have always liked music and I used to post a monthly song choice in my old blog. I missed doing that so I thought of doing it again. Only this time, it won't be a monthly thing. Check out the disclaimer in the sidebar though when you visit SongGeist.
Hope to see you there, peeps. And hope you have a wonderful weekend. I know I will--got a date with Becks (David Beckham: A Footballer's Story on Star World). Cheerio!

Labels: ,



2 Comments:

Blogger Rowena said...

Hey, so you're going to write some book reviews??? That's awesome Kookie!! I can't wait to read your reviews, and just tell us how you feel about the book, did you like it, what you liked about it and if you would recommend it, that's all...you can't go wrong with that set up, woo hoo! I'm off to read your blog!

Happy Blogging Sweets!

Blogger Kookie said...

Thanks, Dee! Problem is, I've been having problems with the templates--again! They are not downlaoding properly so...but I really hope this doesn't put me off 'cause I just hate looking for templates again.

Post a Comment

<< Home