Wednesday, September 6
Becks Did It Again!
When my sis brought home this month's ish of OK! Philippines, the first thing that caught my eye was "Prince Harry Plus 10 More Hot British Boys." Hmm. Christmas came early this year. I love Brits--it's the accent.

And guess who was first on the list? My man David Beckham. (Isn't he delicious in that new Got Milk? campaign?) It's no surprise why I love this mag so much--they've great taste. Becks had already been in their Hot Bods and Hot Dads lists. Ooh la la!

Aight. This was the complete list:
  1. David Beckham
  2. Prince William
  3. Prince Harry
  4. Orlando Bloom
  5. Jude Law
  6. Ewan McGregor
  7. Pierce Brosnan
  8. Jamie Oliver
  9. Christian Bale
  10. Chris Martin
  11. Clive Owen
I'd love to add Ioan Gruffudd and Gerard Butler in it though. Although I love Wills and Harry, it's kinda difficult to describe them as hot when one's foremost memory of them was during Princess Di's funeral procession.

I've no comment about Jude Law except: I hate cheats! There's one word for Bloom, McGregor and Bale--yum! I'm gonna miss Pierce Brosnan's Agent 007 and I absolutely adored Clive Owen's Arthur.

I dunno if I could call Jamie Oliver hot but I can honestly say that he's funny after I saw some of his shows. When I first heard of The Naked Chef, I really thought he cooks in the buff! But don't you just love a man who can cook? And I have no problem with Chris Martin being in the list because Coldplay's music is hot!

Great list!

Labels: , ,



1 Comments:

Blogger Rowena said...

Woo hoo, Becks strikes again, gotta love the Becks!

Post a Comment

<< Home