Saturday, September 2
-Ber is Here!
And before we know it the -ber months are here. And then Christmas; and then a new year will start. Time has come and gone. Cheeky li'l thing!

So, have you played a Christmas CD yet? I have--played Christmas in Our Hearts yesterday morning since it was September 1--just like all the other past -ber kick-off. I must admit though that I was pretty disappointed this year--our neighbor played a Christmas CD on August 31st. That was just so not fair.

Anyway, don't ever tell me that I'd forgotten to greet y'all happy holidays 'cause here it is--114 days early or thereabouts.

Labels:



4 Comments:

Blogger Rowena said...

I have't taken any of my Christmas CD's out yet, but sooner than later I'll get to it, I promise...my fav? Nsync's Christmas album...hehe.

Blogger kendi 'ching said...

LOL

Merry Christms too!

Blogger Kookie said...

I knew that, Dee...what's Christmas without your Timbo, right? LOL!

Hello, Kendi! Welcome to my little nook!

Blogger Rowena said...

Post a Comment

<< Home