Saturday, September 23
Seeing Double
After watching Bradley Cooper in Failure to Launch, I just can't help but wonder if maybe Shayne Ward is his singing alter ego. And when I saw Shayne for the first time, when he was performing on Top of the Pops a few months ago, and the first thing that came to mind was: Hmm, I didn't know Bradley could sing.Then there was the first time I saw The Fast and The Furious: Tokyo Drift's trailer. If I didn't know better, I really would have thought it was James Denton I was seeing. He and Lucas Black don't look much alike as Bradley and Shayne do, but Lucas looks like a younger version of the Desperate plumber. On the other hand, James Denton looks like a more mature and a hotter mug of Mr Black.And how about Wentworth Miller and Channing Tatum? These guys have lips that are absolutely to die for! I swear they are related. Even if it goes thousands of years back in their family trees because there's something these two hunks have in common--they max out countless eye candy meters to smithereens. Oh, God, now I'm drooling. (Tiffany: Gross!)I know there are others out there who look like they were separated at birth but I can't think of any more specifics right now. My mind's off to dreamland. Damn Wentworth and Channing!

Labels:



3 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

I've wondered about Wentworth and Channing, but I hadn't thought about the other 2. Gosh, they're hot! LOL

Blogger Rowena said...

Dude, I don't pay too much attention to who looks like who, but you're right...those guys do resemble each other and I LOVE BRADLEY COOPER, I don't know who Shane Ward is but he's cute!

I remember loving the hell out of Mike from Desperate Housewives, but I have since stopped watching that show, but he still is a cutie patootie though.

Channing and Wentworth, those are my damn men right there, LOVE THEM! And they do look alike, becuase my sister STILL swears their the same person! haha.

Blogger Kookie said...

Ladies after my own heart--yes, these guys are HOT!

Dee, Shayne is a singer...I think he's English. He won a reality show contest of some sort last year. And everytime I hear his song, I'm lost!

Hahaha! I jokingly told my cousin that it was Scofield in Ciara's Get Up vid and she told me: "Is not!" But no matter...yum!

Post a Comment

<< Home