Saturday, November 25
Checklist For The Week
Whew! What a week it has been. Busy? Hmm, maybe I was. Aight, I was busy checking out where to find free Blogger layouts for this blog. So, yeah, it was a busy week. LOL!

Mission 1: Change blog layout.
Status: Done. I didn't know that looking for the right blog layout can actually cause migraines. Well, maybe it was just me since I made a career out of it. But you really can't blame me since I have been meaning to change this blog's layout for a long time so I just wanna do it right. And it's hard to find the right layout for someone as picky as me--I need a green and/or blue one. Oh, not just one but I needed to have a few so that I can have choices! But everything's good now since I have found a few that'll last me a year--if I use each of them for a few months.

Mission 2: Switch to Beta Blogger.
Status: Done. Well, I just gotta do it. I trusted Blogger to have straightened out all the kinks for the Beta format and not mess up with my existing blogs. I mean, the switch invitation had become more conspicuous on the dashboard than from before so I guess they're pretty confident that everything's well now. And I love the labeling feature so I'm glad that I did it.

Mission 3: Find an apartment.
Status: Done. My sister and I have finally found one...or two or three. But we still have next week to make a final decision on which one to choose. I'm confused as ever and I hope we make the right choice by the first of December.

Mission 4: Change 100 Random Things #35.
Status: Done. LOL! In the chaos of doing missions one to three, I actually managed to find time to do this. And did I say what a week it has been yet? It definitely was. I just felt the need to actually say this because I don't want anyone reading the old post and think I was lying.

Mission 5: Review at least 2 books.
Status: Pending. If I can't do it today, I promise to do it first thing next week. I'm in a review slump but believe me, I haven't stopped reading books.

Labels: , ,



4 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

LMAO @ #4. hahahahaha good on ya. lol

I want to switch to Beta, too, but I haven't been invited yet. I'm pretty sure it's because we have a group blog. Stupid group blogs and stupid Beta. *sigh* ;)

Blogger Kookie said...

I know. It was nothing hardcore but it was still a novelty. Hehehe!

Aside from the Labels feature, the Beta thing is practically the same. And yeah, the comments inidicator when managing posts without having to go to the Comments tab definitely makes life easier. Too bad your group blog is causing you problems to switch to Beta.

Blogger Holly said...

It's frustrating, because I want the labels! Darn it.

But we'll see.

Blogger Kookie said...

While I have been delaying switching to Beta, you actually deserve to have an invite to switch now. Hahaha! But I do hope you get that invite pretty soon!

Post a Comment

<< Home