Saturday, December 23
Merry, Merry Chrimbo!!!
Once again it's that time of year again when the air is Christmas cool, when Christmas lights rival the twinkling in the heavens. Not to mention that it's the time when you wish you did your Christmas shopping earlier than, say, today. And it's the time for homecoming, gift-giving, family gatherings, get-togethers with friends both old and new. There are too many activities lined up and I'm all excited about all of them.

And since, I saw every one posting their won top five most fave Christmas songs, I'm gonna share you mine. All five, of course, are very dear to me--ballad-lover that I am. So here's the list (just click on the links for the lyrics):
  1. A Perfect Christmas by Jose Mari Chan
  2. Christmas Time by the Backstreet Boys
  3. This Gift by 98 Degrees
  4. It's Christmas All Over The World by Sheena Easton
  5. The Christmas Song by Nat King Cole
Everyone who regularly visits this space are prolly too busy already with the Holiday preparations to check it out but still, I wanna wish every one of you a very, very happy Holidays. May you, guys, have all the blessings you deserve and want; all good cheer and even better health for you and your entire family.

'myspace

Labels: , ,



2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Awww thanks! My Christmas was great. How was yours???

Blogger Kookie said...

Great! And it's good to know you had a good one, too. Hmm, I hope to be able to blog about everything as soon as I'm done with the Holiday hungover (even if I don't drink!) and that's right after the New Year. :)

Post a Comment

<< Home