Friday, January 26
I Haven't Keeled Over (Yet)!
Although it did seem like I just dropped off the face of the Earth.

I only posted one pathetic post in the last few weeks and I haven't bloghopped as much as I'd like to. Blame it on too much slothing about after the Holidays. But if you had the kind of Internet connection I had, you wouldn't be doing doing too much surfing either. If at all. Especially because Blogger just doesn't run on whatever bandwidth that's available. And since connections had been bad (and I use the term loosely) ever since the strong quake that hit Taiwan a few weeks back, I wasn't inclined to do much more than check my e-mails.

But the connections have been pretty much up to speed for a couple of days now so I don't wanna waste anymore time while I try to post some stuff as well as make up for the lost bloghopping days.

On top of my online to-do's before the month is out is to change the layouts of my other two blogs. I'll do that ASAP. I had been browsing for templates these last weeks since Blogger wouldn't run on the worse-than-crap speeds I'd been having.

But here's an online to-do I'd like to have an opinion on before I go ahead with it:

Should I or shouldn't I open a MySpace account?
Again. I'd have to deliberate on this further. After all, I have deleted two accounts in the last three years already. I got pretty bored with having the same friends in both my Myspace and Friedster networks; and since I had Friendster first, it was only natural that I keep it. I gotta admit it's not as good as MySpace but it's definitely improving. And there's that loyalty thing again. So I thought that if ever I open another MySpace account, I've to make sure that my friend list there isn't the identical to my Friendster's. So anyone who wouldn't mind an invite, please, stand up. I'd love to have more than two in that (new) list. LOL!

It's a good feeling to be back! And I haven't even posted my thoughts on the latest about Becks. I did tell Dee that I envy her. (Totally, girl.) The word is mum for now but here's something for Beckham fans who found their way here. It's really an old clip, done prior to Germany 2006 but if you haven't seen it then you'll have a definite laugh. I'm such a lazybutt to check out what the title of the show was but obviously it's a rip off of Punk'd. Enjoy!


Labels: , ,



2 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Glad your connection is back up to speed. I cannot STAND a slow internet connection. I'll avoid the computer completely rather than deal with a slow line. lol

I have a MySpace. I'm not sure why, exactly, since I'm never on there, but I do have an account. I keep getting friend requests and accepting, and then disappearing for days/weeks/months. *sigh* I'm so not a good MySpacer. lol

But if you get another account, I'll be your friend. :o)

Blogger Kookie said...

I so totally agree on your first point, girl!

Obviously, I have not been any good at being a MySpacer either. But glad that you'll be accepting an invite from me WHEN/IF I ever make up my mind on doing another account. :o)

Post a Comment

<< Home