Wednesday, December 13
Hiatus No More
I'm back from where I was hiding just so that Jazz will read the long post I left a week or so ago before I went poof! LOL!

Nah. I just couldn't let another day pass without posting so here I am again in all my boring glory. Okay, what were the noteworthy things (at least, for me) that happened in the past week or so?

--My sister and I finally moved to a new place. It's just a room, albeit a huge one. It's practically a place for our stuff and a place to sleep since we're both rarely home. It's in a new building and it's clean. But most importantly, since it's a new place (we're the first tenants for our room) there are [still] no ghost stories bandied about as is prevalent practically in every apartment complex, dormitory, lodging house, etc. in every corner of the country.

--James and Tyler won! Woohoo! I was just so effing happy to see those two be the first to step on the mat to win The Amazing Race X. Finally, a pair I have been rooting for from the very beginning won the race and it felt (feels!) good. Dang! I confess there had been times when I thought they were not gonna make it to the next leg but the editing was purely mah-velous (I can already foresee another Emmy for the production team). As I had hoped, The Models didn't get distracted by The Blondes. Hell, they annihilated them. Those girls were scary/competitive but also gave the word sneaky a whole new meaning. All in all, it was one of the best seasons ever!

--Babies, babies, babies! My cousin gave birth to a baby boy last December 6 and I will definitely see the new addition during the Holidays. And then a good friend of mine also gave birth to a baby boy last December 9 and if everything goes according to plan, a girlfriend of mine and I are visiting the new mother and child later today. Babies still scare me but as long as they're not mine, I'll be fine.

--Becks scored a goal over the weekend--and started the match, too. Unfortunately, they still went down to Sevilla 1-2 but as usual, I feel neutral when this particular case happens. I'm not a fan of Sevilla--it just so happened that that's my family name. Hahaha! But really, Real Madrid still need more wins to keep their title hopes alive. And I hope that Becks's previous thigh strain is gone so he can continue to be in Real's starting XI. Although he'll be sitting out this weekend's match because of his fifth yellow, he already made history as the Englishman with the most Spanish experience since the match against Sevilla was his 104th La Liga appearance. That, of course, came after he made history when he made his 100th appearance in the Champions League joining an elite club of three with fellow Galacticos, Raul (104) and Roberto Carlos (102). Kudos!

Aight, enough recap. On to the next post...er, blog. Whatever.

Cheerio!

Labels:



4 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Soooo I still didn't read that long post. Want me too? I think I will, lol. Just from reading the comments for that post I know I'll be missing out if I don't. Okay so I'm off to do my duty and read it now.

Babies scare you? Why? lol. They are so freaking cute. I love them, well as long as they aren't screaming their heads off. Thank God mine weren't cryers.

Blogger Kookie said...

Yes, you did your 'duty' already. LOL!

Well, babies don't scare scare me. It's just that they are too little and I don't think that I could handle them properly. And the cryers...I'd be lost with those.

Blogger Holly said...

You know, I'm a mom, and the criers scare me, too. LOL

Glad you're back to posting again.

HUGS!

Blogger Kookie said...

Yey! I'm glad I'm back in circulation, too, although I still haven't done much bloghopping lately.

Hugs back at ya, girl!

Post a Comment

<< Home