Thursday, November 30
30 Random Questions
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
>> Get some serious sleep, girl!

2. How much cash do you have on you?
>> 300 pesosesoses! and some change.

3. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR"?
>> Whore. *sniggers*

4. What's your favorite planet?
>> Neptune...that's the blue one, right?

5. Who is the fourth person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
>> My best pal Olive.

6. What is your favorite ring on your phone?
>> The Scientist by Coldplay.

7. What shirt are you wearing?
>> A yellow one.

8. Do you "label" yourself?
>> Umm, yeah...a lot of things actually e.g. underachiever and extroverted misanthrope.

9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing?
>> I have on a pair of Islander flip-flops.

10. Bright or dark Room?
>> Bright...so I can read, read, read!

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
>> I haven't seen her in more than a year and I really miss her.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
>> It's questions like this that makes my day. LOL!

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
>> magslippers tang tanan! slippers day! wahahaha! bsta mkta ang eslifer lay karsonesay! ha! (Awww, the things we do for office theme days. Hahaha!)

15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
>> Believe it or not, we don't a freakin' 7-11 here.

16. What's a word that you say a lot?
>> Sh!t.

17.Who told you he/she loved you last?
>> Well, it's an office staple expression so I guess it was one of my officemates.

18. Last furry thing you touched?
>> My best gal Red.

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
>> Only one, for upset stomach.

20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
>> Duh! Have you heard of the word digicam?

21. Favorite age you have been so far?
>> 16...don't ask me why.

22. Your worst enemy?
>> Me, myself and I.

23. What is your current desktop picture?
>> Nothin'.

24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
>> I can't do this. I only had three hours of sleep.

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
>> A million bucks can make me fly.

26. Do you like someone?
>> Do you mean like like? Or like like?

27. The last song you listened to?
>> Leave the Pieces by The Wreckers (it's in my head and it's not leaving--but I'm not complaining).

28. What are your favorite colors?
>> Green, blue and more green.

29. What kind of pet do you want?
>> Only the ones I already have--Red and Lee
30. From whom did you get this survey?
>> Yowee over at Sunseeker.

Labels: ,



2 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

How fun. Another thing for me to steal. Someday. lol

Blogger Kookie said...

Feel free to do so. Someday. Hahaha. :o)

Post a Comment

<< Home