Friday, February 16
10 Weird Things About Me
It's a good thing I didn't do that thing about six weird things about moi. So I'm glad to do this instead. Although I have to admit that I had a tough time making this list. I already consider myself altogether weird so it was kinda difficult to pick out the weird weird from all the rest.

1) I don't like talking about myself but I do love blogging and there's no avoiding talking about me in this place so I'm doing the best not to be so 'shy' anymore.

2) I'm a list monster. Stuff like movies I've seen, new songs I've heard, and Manchester United and Real Madrid goals just to name a few. And there's no saving them somewhere in computer files. Nope. I need to write them all down.

3) I hate warm drinks even during cold weather. But I only drink cold water when there's no other choice.

4) I'm more prone to strike up a conversation with someone whom I have a lesser chance of seeing again.

5) As far back as I can remember, I dream the same dream every time I have a (high) fever--me lying down on the floor, too sick to get up as a giant rock rolls towards me. Not a fun dream at all.

6) That my favorite color is green but most of my stuff are blue. (Maybe I'm in denial. Watya think?)

7) Karaoke is not my thing. Oh, I don't mind people hearing me sing but, please, take the mic far, far away from me.

8) Not wanting to have kids of my own or even getting married when up until I was 20 all ever wanted to be the best homemaker there ever was.

9) I cry about a lot of things but rarely about my life.

10) That I managed to finish this list since I had half a mind to just do five and then link you up to my Five Truthful Thingamajiggies to come up with ten.

Aight. Now I'm supposed to tag ten people but it seems like everyone and everyone in their blogrolls have done this but if YOU haven't done this, feel free to let us know ten teeny weird things about ya.

Labels:



2 Comments:

Blogger Grace said...

Awww, another fellow lister! *hi five* LOL

I'm not a fan of karaoke either. Haha, don't you think it's strange that neither of us like it, (or perhaps not, LOL) since Filipinos are famous for not letting go of the mic?

Blogger Kookie said...

*high five* back at you! LOL! They sure do make life more organized in some way.

I wonder about that, too, but I do know a lot of peeps who wouldn't mind hugging the mic to them. That thing freaks me out...I think I sound like Minnie Mouse on it. Ugh!

Post a Comment

<< Home