Wednesday, February 14
Here's For My Ladies
I know I've said Hearts Day is way overrated but since I've had nothing to blog about for the past week or so, I'll use it as an excuse to post something here although I've been busy updating the template for my book blog--check out the new look here. Unfortunately, I can't take credit for it. I have a long way to go about CSS and stuff.

But this one's for the ladies who frequent here, regardless of how you feel about the opccassion.
As one of my friends text messaged me earlier today:
My wish for us this Valentine's Day is that we will continue to endure the hardships of being attractive to men and the complexities of resisting them!

Labels: ,



2 Comments:

Blogger ~ames~ said...

Mmmm that cookie looks good!

Blogger Kookie said...

I think so, too! Yum! ;p

Post a Comment

<< Home