Friday, February 2
It's The Love Month!
So what if I've been loveless since my last lifetime? Well, not really. But it sure does feel like it. That doesn't stop me from feeling all the love this month. This post though is not for me to gush about it because I'm sure the entire blogosphere and the rest of the world will do it for me. Instead, I'm gonna post some love-worthy pics. If you've seen them, well, you just gotta have to look at them again.

(Always) First and (almost) foremost is David Beckham. Of course. I just totally adore this new shot of him as Sleeping Beauty's Prince Phillip. It's an Annie Leibovitz shot for her "Year of a Million Dreams" collection starring Disney movie characters and she did a good one of him again--I loved her Becks spread in the July 2004 issue of Vanity Fair. I have been humming "Someday My Prince Will Come" ever since I've seen this pic. I know it's the wrong film but it's apropos nonetheless.

Now, how about this? I'm pretty sure y'all have seen it since it created quite a stir when it first came out. But, blimey, the kid can make one heck of a photo, eh? I feel like such a degenerate when I think of his pictures (yes, there's more than one) as hot and/or sexy. It's hard to think of him as not Harry Potter but pictures like this help remind me that there is a Daniel Radcliffe behind the character. But, hot damn! What a beautiful bod behind those Hogwarts robes! Don't you think so?

And as if it's not sexy enough to put either of these two in frames, they had to add some sexy white horseflesh in them. Are they trying to kill us or what?

Before I end this post, lemme share to you this local advert for this year's Lovapalooza event. I think it's really kinda cool. Sponsors and organizers in 2003 only sought to set the world record in the most number of kissing couples in one area at one time (I think that's the parameter, but I'm not exactly sure). Not only did they succeed, they helped in creating a new tradition for the whole country. Now on its fourth year, Lovapalooza aims to strengthen it tradition with both the young and the young at heart.


Labels: , ,



6 Comments:

Blogger ~ames~ said...

Harry is hot, but when I found out that play was about how he loves horses...um NO THANK YOU. LOL

I love that picture of Becks on a white horse. *sigh*

p.s. I've been single for a LONG time. :P

Your piece about Becks made me realize that I'm not as jaded as I thought I was when it comes to guys who make a living through sports.

Arrgh, so now, I'm hopelessly infatuated. ~Sigh.

Blogger Nicole said...

Okay so the first picture was cool, even if I'm not gaga over Becks. But the second one??? Ewwww! Gross, he looks like a 12 year old boy that hasn't grown into his body yet. Ick, sorry I can't like that one, and you said that's Harry Potter? I don't see it.

Blogger Nicole said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Holly said...

I think the whole V-day "Love month" thing is entirely overrated. But I liked your post. I saw the pics of Becks and drooled a little. lol

Blogger Kookie said...

I gotta say that the Becks pic was a le sigh moment, ladies...

Ames--
There's absolutely nothing wrong with being single as long as it's by choice, right? ;p

Feyoh--
Nope. Your comment made me "realize that I'm not as jaded as I thought I was when it comes to guys who make a living through sports." Athletes are so HOT they're practically bad news. But what the hey!, I love 'bad' boys . ;o)

Jazz--
Understandable, girl. That was my first reaction when I saw the picks--e-mailed to me by a friend, of all things. LOL! But it's really kinda surprising that Daniel Radcliffe had grown into that. :o)

Holly--
The love month thing is overrated. Can't say it's not. Hmm, and yeah, Becks is yum-yum all the way! :o)

Post a Comment

<< Home