Sunday, July 15
Uber Pissed!
Well, I was pretty excited to post my review of the latest Harry Potter movie when I saw that my template header is no longer working. WTF! If it had been another template I would have been okay with it. As it turned out, it was one of the best templates I've ever used--or found online. Shame. Utter shame. So I had to update the layout tonight when I would have been doing something else entirely.

This will have to do until I find something better--if I can find something else, that is, since it's oh so hard to find good--not to mention properly working--XML layouts out there. I will have to post the movie review tomorrow...but I'm so excited about the release of The Deathly Hallows that I had to redo the look of my book blog as well. Since I was at it, I might as well do both.

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home