Saturday, June 30
Girl Power Is On...Again!
I have to let the news sink in for a few days before I could make an honest reaction to the news of the Spice Girls getting back together. At least a farewell tour with all FIVE of them. And it's only now that I'm actually glad that they are. I never got on the caravan that was the Spice Girls mania all those years ago, only becoming a fan of the group after I saw their concert in Istanbul on TV--that was supposed to be the opening show of their world tour. But then Geri jumped ship and that was that.

And now I'm actually gonna witness their comeback, even if it is being staged as their farewell tour. But better that than nothing else. And this was a long time coming indeed. All five of them have changed over the years and I can't wait to see what kind of production they're going to put out there. I'm sure it won't be anything like that concert in Istanbul. LOL! Excited does not even begin to describe the way I feel about this thing. And check out this beautiful pic of when they announced their reunion a few days past. Very cool, mature, and chic. Nothing like the girls who graced music videos a decade ago.

And check out their reunion promo video here. :o)

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home