Tuesday, July 3
My First Blogiversary!
Myspace Text Generator, Myspace GraphicsMyspace Text Generator, Myspace Graphics
Myspace Text Generator, Myspace GraphicsGlitter GraphicsMyspace CodesMyspace LayoutsMyspace Codes
Time flies pretty fast and the next thing I know is I've been blogging and yammering here for a full year. LOL!

I have posted just about anything about my life that I wanna share with the rest of the world--although I admit I haven't improved on being how open I am about my personal life. I'm sure that would make for some pretty good reading. But what the heck, even if I did write about my life it just would sound so far fetched that it would be hard to believe that it's my life instead of a TV soap and I don't think you'd need more drama in your life.

So here I am, one year and counting. Thanks for the peeps who keep dropping by--you helped me save lots (including my sanity) as I don't think I need a therapist. What do I need that for when I have a blog?

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home