Tuesday, July 3
Dreamboat Express: The Young'Uns Of C.S.I.
I have been pretty busy lately that I have been neglecting my dreamboat serial. So since today is the start of a new blogging year, I'm going to make some changes in the serial and just do a feature every two weeks. And this time around, I will be more diligent in posting them on time like I said I was gonna do every Sunday. THIS feature is even being done on a Tuesday so that just tells you how that worries my OC tendencies.

Right. A start of a new blogging year, as I've said. So I guess it's only right that we kick it off with a feature on multiple hot guys. My pal Olive had been asking for a feature of our dear CSI: New York character Danny Messner (played by Carmine Giovinazzo). I think I will just do that in the future. But for now, I'll just have to do a post of all the hot guys in the shows that make crime-solving hotter than usual. Enjoy!



Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home