Thursday, June 28
Dreamboat Express: Alex Rodriguez
I've been in a daze for the past week since that burglary in our place that I neglected to post a dreamboat last Sunday. Unforgivable. And to think that I was quite excited to feature Alex Rodriguez, the first A-Rod in sports. (The second one being Andy Roddick. Already featured, of course.)

When I first knew of him, he was playing for the Seattle Mariners. But I didn't even notice his multi-million move to the Texas Rangers, the biggest in baseball history. All I know was that he was best buds with THE Jeter Derek. But the superstar status didn't help the Rangers any. It was only when he moved to the Bronx that his star has shone the brightest. He is currently having the season of his life...which would become better if they could go on top of their division--which had better be soon. But first things first, the All-Stars is just around the corner and currently A-Rod leads voting. This is my props for the man.


Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home