Saturday, August 11
First Thought At 25
Do I flee or surrender? Some question it is when I've no choice but to surrender. Sigh.

I'm now a few minutes after turning 25 (ugh!) and still can't believe that I've lived a quarter of a century--I feel too useless for humanity. I know I haven't done my part in this world.

And I feel my friends' teasing comments about my lack of a love life to the bone. Of course I never thought I'd be single at 25. But then, here it is. I know a man doesn't complete a woman's life but it won't hurt if you pimp some my way. Hahaha! My life's wanting to be complicated. Hell, yeah!


P.S.
It had been a slow blogging week so please bear with this post.

P.P.S.
If you can't provide me a boytoy, I also accept canned goods, rice, chocolates, books, and, of course, a lot of love!!!

Labels:



3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

happy birthday! XOXOXO hope 2 c u soon!ditto on your 3rd paragraph! luv yah! ;-)

Blogger Rowena said...

Happy Belated birthday sweetie pie, sorry I missed it and girl I feel you on the single at 25 mess, I was there last year and it wasn't the business!

I'll see what I can do for you though..=)

Blogger Kookie said...

Olive--
Thanks, girl! See ya next weekend...miss you much!

Ro--
Thanks, sweets! Single at 25? Am not recommending it, that's for damned sure. So yeah, let's see what you can do...LOL!

Post a Comment

<< Home