Monday, August 6
Dreamboat Express: Woods, Donald, Scott
Whenever I admit to other people that I watch an occasional golf game on TV, they look shocked as if I'm making a lame joke. Just like peeps at home think I've gone crazier than usual when I actually watch a game--crazier since I already watch too much ESPN as it is. Obviously, I don't give a shiznit what people think because here I am making the same admission.

I don't know why people can't believe that I actually like, or even understand, the game. Prolly because it doesn't have much of a "view" compared to the other sports I follow and especially since most golfers are middle aged. But it's actually kinda cool to keep score--what's crazy is that this is the only sport wherein the player with the smallest score wins. And if you really don't have a single golfing bone in your body you prolly won't appreciate how sexy a hole in one is!

But me being me, my most fave golfers don't happen to be middle aged--or God forbid, have an expanding middle. Although I do know who Jack Nicklaus and saw him play in his farewell Open Championship a few years back. Who comes up to par now? Brand new papa Tiger Woods (if his game doesn't do it for you, his pic with his cub will surely do you in), Luke Donald (it's the Anglophile in me), and Adam Scott (Aussie manjoyment).


Labels: ,



2 Comments:

Blogger Rowena said...

Hey Adam Scott is the guy Daphne thought was hot...good choice sweetie!

Blogger Kookie said...

He IS hot, ain't he? LOL!

Post a Comment

<< Home