Sunday, October 29
Hinder's Lips Of An Angel
...rocks like nothing else on radio in a long while. Every time I hear this song, it feels like I'm on cloud nine and hanging out with the angels. I absolutely adore this song! Just check out the lyrics and you'll know what I mean. That is, if you hadn't heard of the song. And a lot of people seems to think so, too. After all, this single has been number one in my favorite local radio station for the past five weeks already. I have not seen the video, dunno if there is one. Not that I've seen that much TV as I wanted to lately. But I did find a live performance clip on YouTube (duh! where else can I find it?). Sorry about the little problems about the audio but here it is. Enjoy!


P.S.
I might be too early but if I don't greet y'all now, then I'd be late--'cause Gods knows when I will be able to blog again. So...

Labels: ,



7 Comments:

Blogger Rowena said...

Hey you...I missed you so I thought I'd come check you out, but everytime I come over here, I used to see the same post, but woo hoo, I lucked out today! hehe...

What's new with you sweetie? I LOVE HINDER's LIPS OF AN ANGEL, it's one of my ringtones on my phone. haha.

Happy Belated Halloween to you too sweetie, what did you do last night?

Blogger Kookie said...

Missed you, too, sweets! I know...I've been too busy these past few weeks that my blog was getting pretty stagnant. Will definitely work on changing that.

Halloween? Hmmm...had a movie marathon with my sis...we haven't done that in a long time. Wet blankets!

Blogger Holly said...

I LOVE Lips of an Angel. I've been rocking it out like crazy lately. Sooo good.

How are you? I finally have a minute to bloghop so I thought I'd show you some love. :)

Blogger Kookie said...

I'm doin' great, Hols! What about ya? Thanks for dropping by...

Lips of an Angel absolutely rocks!

Blogger PJay said...

It's a great song to rock out to whilest driving, but I can't help but laugh when I think about the lyrics.

Blogger Kookie said...

Hey there, pjay! Welcome to my blog!
Why do you laugh when thinking of the lyrics? ...it's actually kinda neat.

Blogger Holly said...

See, I commented on THIS post...dammit, I know I commmented on that other one too. And I'm sure it was some witty bit of brilliance, too. *sigh*

Post a Comment

<< Home