Wednesday, November 15
33 Choo-Choo Questions
1. single or taken?
-single...

2.Do you have a crush on anyone?
-yes...or I wouldn't be me...

3. Do they know?
-no...and no...:o)

4. Do you flirt a lot?
-when I feel like it...

5. Who was your best relationship with?
-the one I also had the worst relationship with so let's not talk about it

6. Do cheaters deserve a second chance?
-no...I believe that leopards don't change their stripes

7. Serious or Fun-loving?
-very fun-loving

8. Humor or Romance?
-humor and romance

9. Dark or light hair?
-dark

10.Shorter or taller than you?
-taller, of course

11. Do you kiss strangers?
-no...but i just might...we'll never know what I will be up to

12. Do you hug strangers?
-no, hugs are more special than random kisses

13.How long was your longest relationship?
-uhm...

14. Do you believe in kissing when you are not together yet?
-"No," said the prude--who just might kiss strangers!

15. Do you think about the opposite sex a lot?
-yes...and what I'd like to with/to them...LOL!

16. Have you ever slept at a friend of the opposite sex's house?
-yes, when we went on vacation to their place...and I've had male housemates before

17. Do you tell your friends they are hot?
-can't remember that I did

18. Would you rather have a sweet, clever guy/ girl or a wild one?
-a sweet and clever guy with a wild side

19. Have you ever liked someone a lot (and they knew it) who didn't like you back?
-yes, when I was in high school...and it was bad

20. Do you feel comfortable with joking with your friends who are the opposite sex?
-of course...I'm one of the guys

21.Chocolates or flowers?
-chocolates...tell me, what would I do with flowers?

22. Have you ever been in the friends-with-benefits situation?
-uhm...again

23. Teddy Bear or Card?
-teddy bear

24. Would it be sweet or annoying if someone of the opposite sex called just to say hi?
-as long as they don't call while I'm sleeping

25. Ever felt like your Girlfriend/boyfriend didn't like you?
-no

26. Ever been cheated on?
-yes!

27. Ever done the cheating?
-no

28. Ever cried over a break up?
-not yet, haven't found someone really worth the effort

29. Ever kissed or hugged your girlfriend/boyfriend in front of a teacher and got in trouble?
-nope

30. Do you believe in miracles?
-yes, 'cause I believe in God

31. Is it easy for you to get over people who were special to you?
-no...I'm not fickle

32. Have you ever made a birthday wish or blew on a dandelion on a relationship?
-birthday, yes; dandelion, no

33. Have you ever had a broken heart?
-no, otherwise I'd be dead...and I wouldn't go near Dr Burke right now to fix it if I had one (yeah, I know I'm not answering the question)

Labels:



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good answers, sweets. I might have to borrow this one, too. I borrow a lot of stuff from you, huh? LOL

Blogger Kookie said...

No problem, girl! You can borrow this one...I borrow stuff from you, too. Right? :O)

Blogger Holly said...

Yep, that's right. What else are friends for, eh? LOL

Post a Comment

<< Home