Thursday, February 22
Feeder's Feeling The Moment
So y'all know that I'm crazy about, terminally gaga, absolutely bonkers about my man David Beckham. And it was thanks to him that I got to know this song.

Well, one of his fans actually. I frequently check YouTube for Becks' latest clips and the latest fan tribute videos. So I stumbled on this really good one and for the first time since I can remember, the background music actually took my notice
while I was checking out this Becks vid.

God, how I love this song! This is surely one for the books. Feeder did one heck of a job putting this song together and I feel cheated for not knowing the track when it first came out at around the middle of last year. And it turned out to be part of the second volume of the OTH soundtrack, too--because I have not followed the show that much anymore so it definitely felt an oops moment. So, so cheated.


I love it even more when songs have "real" stories behind them--adds more character. And not just to romanticize it but because for all of us who have lost a loved one at one point or another in our lives, songs like this actually matter.


Oh, sheesh! I'm such a masochist--I always fall for this type of song and break heart just a little bit more.


But here it is anyway. And I'm still loving it.


Labels:



2 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

I love this song, too. I heard it about a week ago and it's been running through my head ever since. I think my brother sent it to me.

Blogger Kookie said...

Love it, love it!!! It's good enough to eat really. LOL! Glad to know you like it, too.

Post a Comment

<< Home