Friday, February 16
Unveiling The New Looks
Finally.

I was finally able to revamp the layouts for my other two blogs. Now I don't have to think about it for another few months. Sloth that I am. But I was glad to find these templates. It wasn't easy but it sure was a lot easier than if I did them myself from scratch. Hmm, I certainly need to study Mailyn's tutorials. That way I can come up with something green-ish whenever I feel like changing templates. But till then, all I can do is search the 'Net about the free ready-to-use ones.

Bookabulary looks like this now (yay! a fairy) ...


...while Songgeist looks like this (gotta love the man with the guitar.)

Labels:



2 Comments:

Blogger Grace said...

The layouts look great Kookie! Great finds. :) I especially like the fairy from your Bookabulary blog.

Blogger Kookie said...

Thanks, Gracie girl! Even if I didn't make any of 'em but I did feel exhausted looking for the right ones. Miss ya around these parts. :p

Post a Comment

<< Home