Thursday, June 7
What I've Been Up To Lately
The busy schedule at work never seems to end so obviously we're still at it--but I'm trying not to kill myself by cutting myself some slack during my rest days. There's a current stop in the "production line" for the wedding invites that I've been doing. I'm just a few pieces short of the total number but I ran out of the fabric ribbon that I've been using and the bride-to-be is having a hard time finding the exact same thing. But we will be back in production in no time, I'm sure.


*******

Olive came for a visit. Yey!

And I fell in love with her green Adidas bag. (I heart Adidas so, Liv, take note: I want.) She and her sister came for a one-day shopping extravaganza (no other way to describe it) and we met after work. Check out this pic of me (that's my fat, ugly mug right in the middle!) with my bestest friends, Lee Ann and Olivia, taken at Dessert Factory. Along with the good-for-ambiance-bad-for-picture-taking lighting, they serve the best brain-numbing chocolate cakes I've ever had. I'm sorry, Liv, but I have to tell the world this: Lee and I give our props to you for consuming the one serving of the infamous, nosebleed-inducing Achocolypse Now! that we couldn't finish together in a previous outing. Hahaha!


*******


Food trip. Ugh! That seems to be the order of the day every-effing-day whether I'm with my officemates or my housemates. I admit, I am an emotional eater so this is what happens every day after a tiring day at work. But WTF! that is such a lame excuse for not fitting into some of my jeans and shorts. And I've just added to my gastronomic crimes yesterday's outing to the beach for an officemate's birthday party. I'm now a little heavier and a shade darker than when I was on Tuesday.


*******


I lost my marbles.


There's no other explanation for binging on the game of Sudoku. As I've repeatedly mentioned, I'm uber-busy from work, not to mention uber-stressed. But do I relax the first chance I get free time? No, I start a game of Sudoku. Am I crazy or am I crazy? But then again, the game itself might have made me lose my marbles. After all, I'm doing the Insane level these days. I'm sure that's indicative of something.

Labels: ,



2 Comments:

AWWW... how i envy you!!!! for the achocolypse now! and for olivia being there.

Blogger Kookie said...

And I envy Olive for achieving her magnificent feat! I think. LOL!

Post a Comment

<< Home