Sunday, June 17
And Since It's Father's Day...
To all the fathers who got blown by the wind here in my bloggie, I wish you a very happy father's day. And to fathers of all ye, readers, please greet your greats pops a very happy birthday from moi.


I'm so freakin' shallow 'cause the whole point of this damn post is this list that Victoria's Secret released last month--their "What Is Sexy?" list. Do tell me if you agree or if you don't about their choices. Here it is.


Sexiest Actress - Jessica Alba (I've no problem with that. She is hot!)

Sexiest Actor - Eric Dane (I want more McSteamy! Check out that hot pic. YUM!)

Sexiest Beach Body - Matthew McConaughey (Sure, but I think Ryan Reynolds has a better bod.)

Sexiest Male Musician - Justin Timberlake (Rowena will agree with this, hands down.)

Sexiest Female Musician - Carrie Underwood (Never mind that she won over Bo 'cause she is really pretty cool.)

Sexiest Female Athlete - Danica Patrick (The girl can drive so she has my props.)

Sexiest Male Athlete - Derek Jeter (Could be. But for someone who's a sucker for athletes, it'd be hard for me decide who comes second to Becks. LOL!)

Sexiest Mom - Kate Hudson (I don't think I'd vote for her for this category although I like her as an actress.)

Sexiest Dad - David Beckham (*grin*Yeah! He's the sexiest everything!*grin*)

Sexiest Couple - Jay-Z and Beyonce (Hmm. Okay.)

Sexiest Trendsetting Style - Sienna Miller (Really? I'm not exactly aware of that.)

Sexiest Smile - Josh Duhamel (I love this guy--and now his smile, too.)

Sexiest Eyes - Adrian Grenier (If I can vote for Becks for Sexiest Athlete for his second 'award' then I think I will vote Eric Dane for this category, too.)

Sexiest Legs - Cameron Diaz (I guess VS can't vote for their own and make Giselle win, huh?)

Sexiest Lips - Jennifer Hudson (What?! No Angie?)

Sexiest Cast - Grey’s Anatomy (Ditto!)

Sexiest City - Las Vegas (What happened to Paris?)

Labels: , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home