Sunday, June 17
Dreamboat Express: Tony Parker
And the rest of the San Antonio Spurs.

And their long season has finally come to fruition. And I'm sure Tony Parker had felt that time more than anyone--wasn't there a no-sex rule for him during the playoffs? I know I read that somewhere so don't go a-smirking on me, fella. LOL!

I love, love, love it that the Spurs won against the Cavs--in a four-game sweep nonetheless! Not that I hate the Cavs but I knew right from the start that the Spurs is the better team. Oh, I'd love to have the underdog win but in this case, I just wasn't feeling the so-called underdog. And I love a team who knows how to play like a team, not like some one-man show. That's why I wanted to do a team feature here for the first time in the serial. But we all know Tony Parker is getting married next month so this will be the last time I can make a salute to him as a bachelor.

And why not? Heck, he definitely deserves it after a fantastic showing in the Finals and becoming the first European-born player to win the Finals MVP. It's the year of the Europeans, isn't it? First, Dirk. Now, Tony. Wow! Basketball has finally become an international game.


Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home