Tuesday, July 24
Surviving Last Weekend
Barely.

I had less than ten hours of sleep the entire weekend, haven't recovered yet, am still way past groggy right now but I have to make this post--or post the review on HP7. We went to a wake last Saturday night and came home around 5AM. And I couldn't sleep on Sunday because Harry Potter was calling my name and wanted to be read. "Accio book!" (or was it "Accio Kookie!") and there I was zapping through the pages until the epilogue--Nineteen Years Later. Hmm. (Smiling like an idiot right now.)

Apparate to my book blog for what I have to say about the book.

Labels:



2 Comments:

hmmm...

nineteen years later made me feel like a great-grandmother to the kids on their way to hogwarts.

i cried a bit in that part.

btw, your header looks fine although the minimal look is disconcerting at first. thought i had typed your addy wrong when your page opened.

oh, advance happy birthday. :-D

Blogger Kookie said...

Don't it just make you wanna cry? But mostly because it's the last danged book. Waaaah!!!

The template will have to do for now...I'm having a new one custom-made but I'm still having second thoughts about going back to classic so I doubt if I'll ever use it once it's done.

Oh, yeah, thanks. LOL! I almost forgot about that. :o)

Post a Comment

<< Home