Sunday, March 11
Dreamboat Express: Kimi Raikkonen
One of my bestest friends, Olive, likes this guy enough to mention him much too much during our lengthy phone conversations. Those talks led to my recent interest on Formula 1 racing. And just last week, I found out that an officemate of mine is also a huge fan of the Iceman (October 17, 1979). Shayne is the demure-type that I last expected to be an F1 fan. That taught me a lesson on stereotyping.

So I'm dedicating this Dreamboat Express ride to those two lovely ladies--Olive and Shayne. I don't care what they say about Kimi's height either. I'm short so I've no problems with that issue. But he definitely more than makes up for that in the looks department.



The new F1 season is starting this weekend at the Melbourne GP and I'm definitely looking forward to that. Not to mention that Kimster will be now in the Ferrari red suit. (Yey! I can finally cheer for the same team and driver.) I'll miss him in his silver suit with McClaren-Mercedes but he'll do in the red as well. Come March 18, it'll be hubba hubba time.

Labels: ,



3 Comments:

Blogger Rowena said...

Hmm, I love it!!!

I loved your highlight post about the ManU vs. Europe game, cool stuff there sweetie and thank you thank you for including that clip of Beck's halftime interview, LOVE THAT MAN!

And this yummy hunk of male yuminess is the bomb too, go you!

Blogger Kookie said...

Not a problem, Dee! And thanks! :o)

I (we?) had to settle for that YouTube clip on the match highligts since I had no way of getting to watch the entire game. As for the Becks halftime speech, glad to share it with ya. I was over the moon when I found that one! ;p

Blogger Kookie said...

And yeah, Kimi is definitely the bomb! Not to mention that he's a great driver--he just won the Australian GP this afternoon! Yey! :o)

Post a Comment

<< Home