Sunday, March 4
Dreamboat Express: Now Boarding
I was just rearranging some of my stuff when I found a list I made a couple of years or so ago and which I thought I'd accidentally lost--a list of my favorite cutie patooties. I felt like shouting: Eureka!

LOL!

So I decided to make it into a regular post thingie, a sort of rip-off of Dee's Eye Candy of the Week feature. And since she does one heck of a job featuring those drool-worthy thespians (and then some), I'm gonna stick to what majority of the list contains--athletes--although there'll be an occasional non-athlete by profession for variety.

And why Dreamboat Express? If you know Mitchell Wyatt you'd know the answer to that.


I wanted to feature Becks now--it actually said on the top of the list: "Becks is exempt!" It's just like me to have avoided lumping him with all the other mere but nevertheless blistering hot hunks in the list. He does have his own label in this blog, evidence of my rabid obsession. I can probably wait until his birthday to feature him.


I've decided to officially kick this off next Sunday--am having a hard time to pick who to feature first. Just something to end--or start--or your week right. But just for fun, I'm gonna post some pics of Brooklyn Beckham--not in the list but my youngest cutie patootie nonetheless and mini-Becks in more ways than one. He's turning eight today and that means that I've been a fan of dad's for a little more than nine years now. Whew! Amazing how time flies.

Happy birthday, big guy!


Till next week. Cheerio!

Labels:



2 Comments:

Blogger Rowena said...

Holy Crap! Brenna told me on Sunday, she was like, "Mom today is Brooklyn's birthday, huh?" And i'm like, "You got it babe, he was born exactly one day after you!"

He is going to be such a hottie when he grows up just like his Dad. Brenna already loves him. LOL.

Blogger Kookie said...

I love Brenna! LOL! Maybe you should work on her bagging Brooklyn since you'll be practically neighbors soon. That'll be nice...LOL! You and Becks will be related by affiliation. :p

Post a Comment

<< Home