Sunday, April 22
Dreamboat Express: James Blake
As you might might have noticed, I haven't been a very good blogger lately. I'm just too darned busy with office stuff that I barely have time for anything else--not even for precious reading. What a bummer!

But what the heck, I'm NOT too tired to totally skip or even delay for another day today's Dreamboat feature. After all, it's gonna be a James Blake week so I see no reason not to do it on time. And I don't love James Blake for nothing:

Totally delish print model. Once voted Sexiest Athlete of the Year by People magazine. Zoster survivor. Harvard grad. One-time US men's tennis #1. Member of the US Davis Cup team since 2001. Amazing tennis pro. Currently the world's #8 best player.

Tell me, how can I not love this guy?



P.S.
And check out these pics of my two most fave tennis guys. Are they hot or are they hot, eh?

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home