Sunday, March 25
Dreamboat Express: Andy Roddick
I don't think this guy needs an introduction. I could just start posting his pics and you'd understand why he's worthy of being in the Dreamboat Express.

I first heard of Andy Roddick right after he started playing pro tennis. He was dubbed as one of the future stars of American tennis. And he didn't disappoint his public. Although his résumé could be a lot better, he is still a force to be reckoned with in the sport. You don't want to get in the way of his aces, believe me.

Having had dated Mandy Moore is something to be added in his non-tennis résumé. That hug that they shared right after he won his first US Open in '03 was a sight to remember. And now rumors abuzz that he's dating Maria Sharapova. I've no problems with that--they make a handsome couple.

The French Open is just a month or so away and I hope he gets farther than he has ever been in past tournaments. I don't ask for a lot but a picture of him winning the Wimbledon or another US Open will be something for my mental archive. I think it's high time for him to win another Grand Slam. Don't you think?


Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home