Sunday, April 8
Dreamboat Express: Wentworth Miller
I was planning on letting another athlete ride on my Dreamboat Express this week. Just like the usual. But I was just talking (well, text messaging really) my best bud Olive right before I started blogging tonight and she was just professing her love for Wentworth Miller that I've decided to do him (pun intended) instead. But only because I love him, too. And that I haven't seen Olive in a while. And that I haven't given a birthday present in her last birthday (and the last...and the last). But really, why need an excuse?

I told her earlier that I could easily picture her frothing at the mouth just by reading her messages. I don't know how she'd react if she'll see this post. Froth some more? Understandable. Wentworth is obviously drool-worthy. I'm deaf to anyone who says otherwise.

And there's no need to do an intro for Mr Miller. If you hadn't heard of him or his little show, tell me. I'd love to hear how your trip from Pluto went. So to have a break from monotonous office life, here he is in all his glory: Liv, do not faint...or loose you, uhm, undergarments! LOL! (I did that, too, the first time I saw these damned pics.)


Labels:



5 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Ok, i can admit he's hot, but why do I feel like a dirty pedophile for lusting after him?

lol

ei kookie, it's true... olive's up and about, rousing us when she saw this post at work.

she's been giddier than usual.

mmmm. thanks for the after-breakfast treat.

Blogger Kookie said...

Hols--
Don't feel like a dirty pedophile when lusting after him. Just think dirty--that's way better! LOL!

Feyoh,
Your very welcome, glad to know I made a diff in someone's day.

I know. She was all Wentworth-y last weekend that I almost text messaged my thumb off. Whew!

Blogger Holly said...

Dirty it is. Thanks, babe, I feel better already. :P

Blogger Kookie said...

Thinking of Wentworth, dirtily or not, always makes me feel better. LOL! :o)

Post a Comment

<< Home