Sunday, April 1
Dreamboat Express: Dave Mirra
Men who excel in their fields are major turn-ons. If one happens to have the most gold (or any other) medals in X Games history, then we're talking major turn-on.

That's Dave Mirra for me. His bike stunts were what started me on my X Games fanaticism. It might have have evolved to boards, blades or motorbikes over the years but then I always come back to the bikes. But then that's prolly because bikes are the only ones I know how to ride in the aforementioned.

The Miracle Boy had been injured over the past nine years or so but he still manages to come out on top and prove that he's still someone to be reckoned with. And yeah, he has grown, uhm, healthier in the past few years but so what, he's still the man.


Labels:



2 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Men who excel in their fields are major turn-ons. If one happens to have the most gold (or any other) medals in X Games history, then we're talking major turn-on.

Amen, Sister. I love the X games and ol' boy is HOTT in the extreme! YUM!

Blogger Kookie said...

When we say X Games, we really mean X hot peeps, right? Too bad I haven't watched the Games in the past couple of years or so. I miss it. :o(

Post a Comment

<< Home