Sunday, April 1
April Madness
Summer is finally here and I'm the only soul not happy about it. I hate too much sun because I burn easily. And yet I'm already counted in on some beach outings--the earliest one is this weekend, which is an office affair. I'm still confused why I said yes to that.

And my friend Lee had been nagging me that we and some friends get together for a real trip to the beach sometime this month or in May. I didn't say yes to that but we did a time checking out some serious beachwear yesterday at the mall. I did tell her that if I gathered enough courage to wear the ones we did like, I want her to promise not disown me as a friend.

Speaking of yesterday, damn!, my feet still hurt. Lee and I went browsing at the mall for the goodies we're planning to get come the mall-wide sale in two weeks' time. Books, shoes, jeans, movies--you name it. Time to whip out the plastic!

That's my therapy because I'm sorely missing my housemates. School is out so most of them have gone home for the summer--or up until the Holy Week is over at the very least. Our place is lacking some life right now even if some of us who are still here are trying to be our very noisy best. But it just isn't the same. Especially since ghost sightings at work had been topic of the week. Loitering in the hallways at our boarding house (BH) has become a no-no for me.

I miss my girls. I have strongly bonded with them (most of us are the youngest in our respective families) over the past several weeks. We had been doing movie marathons especially before they left, when we did some serious crushing on Channing Tatum (again!). I look forward for them to start the next school year so that we can check out the latest flicks with hot hunks in 'em.

Aight. I'm gonna stop now before I start bawling.

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home