Sunday, April 29
The Return Of The Bad Blogger
I hope.

I know sometimes I just suddenly stop blogging and it would seem like I have dropped off the face of the Earth. Most of the time I do feel that way because I feel lost if I won't be able to blog every few days or so. Or read other blogs for that matter.

These last couple of weeks had been very busy for me. I haven't had the energy to put a couple of sentences together to call it a "serious" blog post. But I tried. See previous post for example. Thank God it was a Dreamboat Express feature and all I needed to do was post some pics. But as you can see (or read) from the intro text, it was obviously a bad blogging day (or week!).

But from this day on, I promise to be a better blogger and refuse to allow my work to stress me out of my mind. That way I can spare some time to actually put in worthwhile blog stuff.

At least, I will do my best to do so.

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home