Wednesday, May 16
Duped!
I'm ashamed to admit that I have been, indeed, duped.

I was rearranging my online-stored Beckham photo albums when I stumbled on one of the pics that looked all too familiar. WTF! And so I backtracked to my Dreamboat Express feature on Wentworth Miller and bam! There it was.

So I took the pic out of the slide and put something else in. It offends me to even post it again so I'm not going to. Scroll down and you'd know what picture I mean. So to all those who drooled on that pic, sorry. That ain't good ole Wentworth in that shot.

Here's the real deal:
Proof is in the Guardian Angel and Brooklyn tats on his back. This pic was published years ago in a book.

I love Wentworth Miller still but for the whoever genius who did the editing: You've just been found out!

Labels: ,



2 Comments:

Blogger Mailyn said...

I've a friend who is so in love with Beckam it ain't even funny, LOL.

Blogger Kookie said...

I'm so in love with Becks that it ain't even funny. I guess old habits die hard...been at it for years and years that I just can't even think about not being crazy about the man. LOL!

Post a Comment

<< Home