Sunday, May 6
Edit, Edit, Edit
I have been using this blog template for over five months now (sheesh!) and I still love it. I would hate to change it but I just might for variety reasons. But, crap, looking for the right template is a tedious job--it took me weeks to find and settle on this one. But I have a feeling people might be getting (quite?) bored with this look (but as I've said, not me!). So I'm gonna start hunting for one now. Even if I'm gonna be dead on my feet when I do.

But for now, I'm adding a little something in the sidebar. I'm featuring Pinoy music videos, courtesy of YouTube (where else?). I know it's as corny as they come but I rarely like anything in the Filipino entertainment industry. This is a testament that I actually do. And when I do, I tend to go terminally gaga about it. So, yeah. Check it out.

Labels: ,



2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Nice video. And for the record...I like your look here. But who am I to talk, I just changed mine up. lol.

Blogger Kookie said...

I just love the way the song goes...

I loooove this look, too, that if I ever do change it in the near future I will certainly bring it back. LOL!

Post a Comment

<< Home