Wednesday, May 2
HBD To My Most Favorite Serial Hottie
It's that time of year again...although this time around I just can't get it out of my mind that David Beckham is getting older. It just seems so unlikely and, besides, that would make me what now? Aight, don't answer that.

But I am thankful that since the more than eight years that I've been a fan, I have been witness to lot of changes in his life in that "short" span of time. But everything goes back to God and I'm very thankful that in spite of all the challenges Becks has to overcome, he still remains an iconic person. And even with all the trash that has been written and said about him, he still has the respect of the people that matters--his peers.

So as he turns a year older today, I wish him all the best--especially with his move to LA in August--as he continues to carve his name in sporting history. (Although better watch out on the next tonsorial move 'cause I'm not too keen on the peroxide overload right now, boyo! LOL!)

Happy, happy birthday, Becks!!!

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home