Sunday, June 3
Dreamboat Express: Steven Gerrard
Honestly, I really couldn't say that Stevie G here is hot hot because he does look like one of my cousins and that just wouldn't be right. LOL! But there are times that I just couldn't help myself--the guy looks just too damned cute at times.

Anyway, I wanna feature him right now while he is still a one hot bachelor--he's tying the knot with long-term girlfriend Alex Curran on June 15. Sowee, ladies. And besides, he was Man of the Match in England's international friendly with Brazil on June 1st so I think the props is just right. He has been my favorite Liverpool Red ever since Michael Owen left the club but only because he plays great football and was able to establish leadership for the squad. Not to mention that he has led the team to European club glory in 2005 in one of the most memorable Finals match in Champions League history--coming back from a 0-3 deficit from halftime and winning the trophy in penalties. Whew! I remember giving up during the break in that match and I still feel bad for not believing more in the team.

So here's a salute back to this amazing Liverpool captain.


Labels: ,



2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ei kok, nalingaw ni ako mga kauban dri ofis ani imo blog. puro ra lagi kuno laki. hehehe. i check ning kang ayshen, zheon.blogspot.com, ug kang lorselle, pencilpushin.wordpress.com. i think kabalo na ka aning kang lorselle.

Blogger Kookie said...

That's the way to disstress--immerse one's self in eye candy. LOL! What's girl to do?

Post a Comment

<< Home