Saturday, March 17
The Hottest Songs When I Turned 18
I got this from the usual suspect, Dee, but my brain has been in deep-fry mode lately that I'd forgotten that I had started a post on this, let alone publish it.

The core idea is to post the top songs of 2000, the year I turned 18 (as posted on popculturemadness.com). But since this post is kinda late, I'm doing it a bit differently. I'm putting the songs I liked then and even up to now in bold, the songs I liked then but not anymore in italics, and the ones I never liked or never even heard of (because that's practically the same) in regular text. And Dee did only the top 10 songs but here, I'm gonna do 25. Proof that I've got nothing else to blog about right now--except for editing some stuff in my older posts, e.g. the Living Goldenballs posts.
1. Who Let The Dogs Out - Baha Men
2. Oops! I Did It Again - Britney Spears
3. Larger Than Life - Backstreet Boys
4. The Real Slim Shady - Eminem
5. Say My Name - Destiny's Child
6. Party Up - DMX
7. It's Gonna Be Me - N*Sync
8. With Arms Wide Open - Creed
9. Thong Song - SisqO
10. Graduation - Vitamin C
11. Bye Bye Bye - N*Sync
12. Jumpin' Jumpin' - Destiny's Child
13. I Turn To You - Christina Aguilera
14. Try Again - Aaliyah
15. Only God Knows Why - Kid Rock
16. She Bangs - Ricky Martin
17. Lucky - Britney Spears
18. The Bad Touch - Bloodhound Gang
19. Faded - Soul Decision
20. Come On Over - Christina Aguilera
21. Pinch Me - Barenaked Ladies
22. I Wanna Know - Joe
23. Back Here - BBMak
24. Country Grammar - Nelly
25. It Wasn't Me - Shaggy with Ricardo Ducent
Looking at the list, it seems like I had some really tacky picks. And I think no less tackier than now. LOL! And I'm gonna pick out my most favorite in the lot. And that would be: Graduation by Vitamin C. I know. It's a cheesy song. But that's the truth. Reality does bite, huh?

Labels: ,



2 Comments:

Blogger Rowena said...

dude I sooo remember these songs, LOL...

Blogger Kookie said...

Amen!

And I can't believe that it has been seven years since. LOL!

Post a Comment

<< Home