Sunday, May 27
Dreamboat Express: Double Header
I hate not doing what I'm supposed to do and I know that I missed posting a feature last Sunday for DE so I'm gonna do a double header today.

So first, I'm sticking with who I was supposed to feature last time--Mr Dirk Nowitzki. Huh! I dunno if I even really like him (hotness-wise) but my Pops think he's an awesome player so I guess that makes him something of a hottie--my Pops happens to be my basketball authority. And did I say that he won the regular season MVP for the '06-'07 season Tuesday last week? He's the first European-born player to get the award and rightly so. He'd been playing fantastic basketball in the past few years and he finally got a reward for all his hard work for the Mavs.

And also, this feature is for my friend Jules--who adores this guy.




*******

And for the second feature: Marat Safin. This Russian power server is one of my fave tennis players--although by checking my previous (and I'm sure the future) DE posts you can tell that I have a lot. I dunno why but I think he plays hot tennis--like his hot self. I remember the Aussie Open finals in 2005 and I pretty much could say that he made his name in that match. Too bad though that injury had plagued what could have been a fruitful career.

So it's the clay season once again in the tennis tour--the French Open is finally underway today--and I hope he does a good showing. In fact, I hope he does a good showing for the entire tour this year.

Selfishly enough, this feature is for moi (feeling the French vibe, eh?)--'cause I adore this guy.




Labels: , ,



2 Comments:

Blogger Rowena said...

Nowitski? From the Mavs? Seriously? I never looked at him like that...and since I'm at work and can't see your pictures, I can't really tell...but I know what this guy looks like and I'm like, really? I'm gonna have to take another look.

I can't see your other picture of the other guy but I know what he looks like and seriously...I like. hehe, he's hot.

Blogger Kookie said...

LOL! I know. He doesn't really break the hot-ness meter but WTF! He plays hot basketball so I guess that counts. I hope. Hehehe!

Now, Marat. He pings the eye candy meter like crazy!

Post a Comment

<< Home