Sunday, May 27
Excuses And What-Nots
My only excuse for getting back to my old way of being a bad blogger is that, really, I have no excuse. NotAnExcuse # 1) The busier-than-usual workweeks I've had in the past couple of weeks; and NotAnExcuse # 2) The even busier "rest" days in between. I feel tired just thinking about what happened during the past couple of weeks. I must admit though that it was a different kind of tired. Physically tired, yes. But the mental muscles had had great exercise so I really couldn't complain.


Weddings Everywhere

Am I the only one not getting married these days?


Holly girl is. Lucky her. NO! Lucky MM.


A friend of mine from high school also got married last Saturday--which I felt bad for not being able to attend because I found out at the last minute and couldn't get leave from work anymore.


And then I have an officemate who's getting married in October--and I've volunteered my services in helping with the wedding invites. Up until I saw the finished products, I didn't know I had all that creativity in me. I guess it's enough to say that I was danged proud of my self. LOL!


Eff Me If Wrong

My friends at work used to have a crush in our office we have nicknamed Eff (but not this politely) MeIfI'mWrong. But then he was transferred to another site--but that was after we found out that he was a total jerk. So right now we are back to being surrounded by gloriously open gay guys in the office. I'm not saying that they aren't fun to be with--the complete opposite, in fact--but really, wouldn't it be MORE FUN to actually look forward to seeing your own Mr EffMeIfI'mWrong when one has to go to work?


Trebler's 8th Anniversary

Funny how time goes by so quickly. This weekend marks the 8th anniversary of when Manchester United won the unique Treble in 1999. I can still remember it clearly like it was yesterday. But, oh boy, that was one heck of a wonderful football season. It was great watching the young boys of Old Trafford come of age and win trophy after trophy--and achieve what has gotta be the penultimate prize in club football.

*******

Speaking Manchester United memories, I can't help but think about my old pal Tim, who also happened to be a huge fan of the club. It's things like these that remind me of him and how I try not to think that every May he was supposed to turn a year older--although he would always remain 25.

Miss you very much, Timmy. Everyday.

Labels: , , ,



2 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Hmm....invites, eh? Maybe we should talk...lol

I tried emailing you but couldn't find your address. I KNOW I had it at some point (or at least, I think I did) but I'm at a loss now. Can you email me instead?

And yes, MM is the lucky one. *snort*

Blogger Kookie said...

I couldn't find your addy in your profile either. LOL! But I put in a link in your tagboard so I hope to see a message in my inbox from you soon... :o)

Post a Comment

<< Home