Sunday, May 27
England Recall
First of all: Humble pie, anyone?

God, I just can't seem to stop laughing at Steve McClaren. Man, oh, man. Either he gets Becks' (sexy) butt back in the England squad or risk losing another match with his so-called first picks and then lose his post as England manager. Poor guy. I'm sure he's having a healthy dose of humble these days together with all the words he has said about Becks not being worthy of playing in the national squad--just "a pretty face" whose shirts he'd buy. Well, bully for you.
He shouldn't have had snobbed the man in the first place. Now look where he is now: in a very tight spot with matches to win so that they could qualify for Euro 2008. Doesn't he think this move might already be too late? I hope Becks can help get the team back together though--he did play a better World Cup last year than more than half of the squad but since he was captain then, people didn't really see that.

I did my happy jig as soon as I found out about this news. I was as happy as I could be for Becks--while Tiff was as happy as she could be imagining McClaren choking on some humble pie as he made this decision. Tee-hee!

Labels:



6 Comments:

Blogger Rowena said...

Dude, when I heard about this I laughed...good for Becks! They need to win more games, what is wrong with that stupid McClaren guy?

Blogger Kookie said...

Honestly, my first reaction was to want to shout YEAH! but since I was in the office at that time, I didn't. But I did laugh like crazy. Jeez, happy does not even begin to describe what I feel for Becks right even up to now.

Can't wait for the match! :o)

Blogger Unknown said...

ei kok, check this site out
http://www.metacafe.com/tags/beckham/

Blogger Rowena said...

I KNOW WHAT WENTWORTH PICTURE YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT...LOL, I found it on my own even though I still haven't seen it on here cause it's blocked...crap!

But dude, I sooo know what pic you're talking about...hehe.

Blogger Kookie said...

Not that I'm complaining about how Wentworth would've looked (and did)in the damned pic but the thought that it was (our man) Becks's pic that was edited just totally irked me! Grrr!!!

Blogger Kookie said...

Hey, Livski! Thanks for the heads up on that link. You just made me a happy, happy camper. :o)

Post a Comment

<< Home